Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day: He Loves YOU, more than you love YOURSELF!

Honestly ask yourself this: besides God, who can love you best? There's this song by Lisa McClendon called "Who Can Love You More?" I just love it! Even though I am considered "too young" for a serious relationship, I still have my days where I wish I could have a boyfriend. But then, I remember what I could miss out on by getting in a relationship right now. I could miss out on truly discovering who I am, what I like and don't like, and what God has in store for me! In that song mentioned earlier, Lisa says, "stop looking for a man, and let the man find you; get in God's word and let Him show you, you!" See?? You'e got to love yourself before loving anyone else! So, if you're single today, and feeling a little down about not having a Valentine, remember: God IS your Valentine! He loves you more than anyone ever could. In case you didn't know, single is in right now. ;) So cheer up! I've attached the song below so you can listen to it. Listen carefully to the words, read along with some lyrics online if you must; truly grasp the meaning of the song! And even if you're a guy, just rearrange the lyrics so that it applies to you as well. Peace, Love, and Truth. :)




4 comments:

  1. I am so blessed to have you as my daughter, I absolutely love the blog, next up, "book deal"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your Dad...You definitely have a gift Carmen! You have a unique ability to minister to your peers and "us grown folk as well!" Honestly,I can see a book in your future (check with the Lord for confirmation) so keep all of your writings just in case the Lord says the same. I trust that you'll remember one of your 1st & favorite pre-school teachers when you publish your best seller.. Your parents have got to be so very proud of you...I know I am! Jameta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I will definitely be praying about writing more in the form of a book. And OF COURSE I'll remember my fave pre-school teacher!! :)

    ReplyDelete