Monday, February 14, 2011

About "Peace, Love, and Truth!"

For quite sometime, I've wanted to create my own blog! I've been thinking about it (secretly of course) and I have seen others creating them. However, I was too scared! Recently, I stopped using Facebook 80 hours a day (lol..more like 10 hours a day!), and switched to Twitter (yes, it's just as addictive as FB). But the 140 characters wasn't enough! My dad started following me on Twitter and said, "Carmen, you tweet too much. Why don't you start blogging?" Can we say confirmation?? So here I am, starting my blog! Here, you'll find me talking about a lot of different topics. I will write about everything from love to school to serious issues in the world! Almost everything I write about will be funny, because I love making people laugh..laughter is very important in this world we live in. And there will also be life lessons to learn. I loooove God so much so I have to give Him props on any website I speak on! That's why I titled this "Peace, Love, and Truth," because it will be a peaceful (no drama!) blog site, it will all be in love, and it will all be the truth. No time for lies..lying is unhealthy! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this blog and invite others to check it out. I've decided to not make a commitment in how often I'll write on here, BUT I will write on any topic you people throw out at me if I can ever get enough people to view this thing. So please, be patient because I am new to this, but know that I do plan to write often!

No comments:

Post a Comment