Monday, February 28, 2011

God Is...

I can't STAND Monday mornings. They are just the saddest days ever. The weekend ends and a new week begins. You either go to work or you go to school. It's so hard to transition from that relaxed mindset back to the focused mindset. Then I remember that it's another day God gave us, so I let it go and get ready for school. *sigh* But...my bed looks so tempting! Ahh anyway!!! Today I just want to say that GOD IS.
Last year, I asked both of my parents a question. I asked them what if they woke up tomorrow and everything was gone? What if they only had the clothes they were wearing and the money in their pocket? I mean what if EVERYTHING just disappeared? My mom was the first to answer and said, "God is." I got a little frustrated because I really wanted a better reaction, but it got me to thinking. At the end of the day, no matter what tests you go through, no matter what issues you have, God is. He just is. That can mean anything good. God is faithful, God is merciful, God is a father, God is a friend, God just is. SO remember that today if you encounter any problems. Be it anything serious like death, losing a job, failing a class; or even something not so big like an issue with a friend, a moment where you feel discouraged, or anything. Just remember God is. He himself says, "I am that I am." Remember who you're dealing with when you face problems today. You've got HIM on your side. There's a saying that goes, "Instead of telling God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your God is!!" I'll post this song by CeCe Winans to remind you of who God is..because sometimes we really do forget who we're dealing with. Have a blessed Monday! Peace, Love, and Truth. :)

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. - Exodus 3:14



No comments:

Post a Comment