Friday, March 11, 2011

God Is Trying To Tell You Something! (In My Shug Voice)

People! Listen up! If you don't see something wrong with everything that has been happening lately, something is wrong with YOU! In the world, we have disasters going on. First there was Haiti. There were floods in Tennessee. Now there's Japan AND Hawaii! People are being killed. There were issues over in Egypt. Guys!! If you aren't even slightly saddened by this, there is a problem here. God is truly trying to talk to us. God is saying what He always has to say to get our attention. "Because you refuse to listen, I will get your attention." If you are reading this and don't believe in God, please please PLEASE hear me out! This is serious. It doesn't have to go any further. This world can be so much better if we put our trust in the right ONE. GOD!! Life can get better right now! I was talking to these two girls at school today and they were telling me that now they're starting to believe the world really may end in 2012! Seriously! I'm not about to even get into that, but they also said how they heard another guy saying how everything that was written in Revelation is coming true. Now, sadly I'm only just now reading the book of Revelation, but I'm still thinking about that. For so long we have been saying "the last days are now" and I didn't pay attention at first, but now I believe so. And if these are NOT the last days, can you imagine what will happen next?? It will get worse. People read your Bible! I can't even write enough on this subject. I have so many more posts to put out that are in my mind, but I just wanted to take a moment and say, pray!!! I was on Facebook and made a status saying "God is trying to tell you something." My friend Chenise posted this scripture on my status: Luke 19:40 “I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.” She said that was the first thing to come to mind when she heard of all the disaster going on. This is so serious. Please don't let a disaster even worse than this be the thing to bring us to God. Because if we don't give Him the glory, He will use other things to get His proper praise. Pray for Japan. Not just during your nighttime prayer, pray for them frequently..this is serious! It really could be us next. Pray. Peace, Love, and Truth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment